It's just so sad.
Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone
'Lone, 'lone
Why, 'lone
Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone
Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'
And girl you know that I'll be there
I'll be there
You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone...
i was shocked with his passing,
a bit unbelievable, really.
but then, after watching the memorial,
i guess i'm feeling what a lot others are feeling.
and especially when his daughter spoke,
gosh, it really made me teared laaaa.
and i loved what the Reverend said..
"There is nothing strange about your daddy. What was strange was what your daddy had to deal with"
gosssh. so sad.
i remembered when i was much younger.
kindergarten? primary 1 or 2?
i put on the CD on the CD Player..
and my most favourite song on that CD was,
it touched me a lot.
and then, it was Black and White.
and then, i didnt really keep track of his songs.
but i heard of what wonderful things he did.
and when the allegations of child molestation came in,
i didnt believe any of it.
coz i believed,
he loves children so much.
i doubt he would ever do that.
and when he passed away,
when they revealed all those videos about him,
it made me think what an extraordinary figure he was.
he started at a young age.
and he grew up, touching a lot of peopele's hearts.
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson.
King of Pop.
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment