Saturday, February 12, 2011

work is overrated.

I've just downloaded this app. Don't know if it's good or not. it has to be.. $2.99 you know.

I'm back being a rover. After more that 4 months? I really don't know how that feels. First day seems fine. I'm surprised that I can actually tahan. But then, I'll end at Dhoby Ghaut. I just hope that they won't close the roller shutter so that I can take the lift and not the fireman staircase.

I really intend to resign as soon as I'm over with the bond. Mainly because of the pay.

Secondly, the job is too taxing on me.

Thirdly, I need an office hour job. Screw what I said about working shift back then. Haha! I really need office hr job. So that I've more time on my hand.

Well, that's about it. It's chingay tonight. Crowd expected. So.. We'll see about that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: