it's contradicting when my previous post is about being positive but here I am, admitting that it's indeed not an easy to task to be in the company as a CSO. And i was thinking, what more a BM!
Unlike Income, this is more stressful because there are so many products and product knowledge must be on the tip of your fingers. On top of that, we need to do sales as well. Seriously, every single day that I go home from the branch, I've a headache. lol. that taxing.
On the flipside, there's no timing! And we can be sooo FUN with the customers.. :)
It's definitely a hard transition. Maybe it's because I'm not used to it yet. I've to study hard.
In another note, I really miss trains. I miss the monorail, I miss my PVs. I miss CCL, but I really don't want to go back with a pay like that.
I really miss being in transport operations. If only their working hours are not shitty.
I miss the people there too, just not the drama of it all. lol.
I miss being a part of the CCL family coz Everyone knows Everybody!
Here, 62 branches, how to know everyone?
But I'm very glad that Clementi Central staffs are so welcoming and helpful. Not forgetting family-like. I like it here, but I think they're stress with me coz I did a LOT of errors! Lol..
So, another day tmr.. Let's make it better! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment