Tuesday, July 21, 2015

HARI RAYA!

I will not be cliché to post things such as:
"First Raya together as husband and wife"

Eh.. i'm a mood dampener now. Dunno meh? Heh..

No la.. just that.. social media is making me very cautious and wary of the things i post.. So many things have got viral. Such a scary world we live in.

And some straightforward things can also be misinterpreted so i choose not to share nor comment on certain issues.

I may start to blog again. Seems like this blog has gone through so much with me for the past 10 years. OmG. Has it been 10 years?! Blogger pls dont shut down okay. I've so much memories on this blog.

It's probably the only platform of social media that is somehow 'private'.

Anihoos, Raya right? Post happy things lah!

Mobile blogger only allows photos at the end leh.

Ok nvm. I'll probably just share my views instead of doing choronological recount.

So yes, our first raya together.

It was messy on the first day because we do not how to go about it. Guess we need to improve next year on In Shaa Allah.

2nd & 3rd Syawal were nice. 2nd Syawal was spent with Hafiz' side. Went to so many houses! So humbled by their welcoming nature. I mean, it's only the 2nd year following them. I've met them on several basis la but still.. i just felt humbled throughout.

3rd Syawal was on my side. We didnt go to as many houses as we wanted to coz Shafiq had to go back to camp. We managed to get 8 houses. That's okay i guess.. and i got to meet my nephews, nieces and cousins. It was great seeing them again after a year. Laughed so much.

I'm glad that my husband is someone very friendly and he can get along with people easily. I'm not like that anymore. I find it hard to get along with ppl on the first meeting. It takes time. But i guess i already took my time with his family members and i can talk freely to them now.

Also, i'm very thankful that this year, i manage to ask for forgiveness more, even though i didnt manage to ask from some. The most memorable one would be from Haza. Touched my heart made me cry. I still tear when i think about it. I've had my share of wrongdoings too. It's been too long ago. We should just let it go.

Another thing i'm thankful for is the doas and blessings from our parents and relatives (apart from 1 distant relative's family who asked me straight in the face "dah ade?"). They did not ask me if i'm pregnant or not but they said they will doa for us to have a baby soon. I'm just so touched by that.

So that's our raya weekend this year. More soon this coming weekend. Till then.

No comments: