Sunday, August 23, 2015

Thoughts

Yay-Hey! I finally did my blogskin after donkey years.
It's not much, i've definitely lost touch on the whole HTML-CSS things.

It's simple, and i like it. Plus it has my favourite colour combination.

I'm definitely finding joy in blogging again. I guess I'm having a lot of pent-up thoughts.
Not that I can't talk to my husband about it. I miss blogging anyways.

Here we go!

I have issues with social media. Like Facebook and Instagram for intance. Well, I don't really have issues with them directly. More like, people who use them. I don't get it. So much negativity in the world, especially in Singapore.

Everything also you wanna make viral/shame the other party when you don't get your way.

Whatever happened to humanity?

What do you get by shaming people?

Really, it's like living in the world, there's no privacy anymore. Like, you can't make a mistake else, you'll be shamed and the whole world will know.

And all those talk about racism, FTs and whatnots.

It is getting so annoying.

I come to a conclusion that Singaporeans wallow on self-pity. They always feel that they're victimized some way or another. All i can say is, you're just lucky you're staying in Singapore. At least we still have a lot more benefits and other riches compared to other Asian/Asean countries.

If i were to talk about it, i think it will be a long post. But, let's just stop here.
Enough ranting. Skali someone take a snap of my blogpost and make it viral, kena shame coz of my way of thinking. *rolls eyes*

No more privacy in the world. People just think of themselves instead of others.

No comments: