Friday, December 16, 2016

Half of My December

Listening to: When We Were Young by Adele.

It's been a little hectic these days. Actually since the start of December.
So let's start by talking about MY BIRTHDAY! :D


Told the husband I wanted to eat breakfast at KFC. Then the parents came down to Compass One to join us. So we left at about 11 plus-ish. Went home to pack up our things as we would be spending the weekend at Jurong. Went back to Jurong, sent the husband and dad to Friday prayers. Met Mak Uteh after that and then to the grandparent's place.

Had a bit of drama at the grandparents', Sometimes, when my mum tells me about the grandparents, I'd either laugh it off or get angry at either one of them. But when I was there, I was beyond sad. It's unexplainable. Sigh.

Picked the men up, went to parent's home. Rest for a bit and went out again to Westgate coz they had to do some renewal for their internet. AND THEN, we went to Shakir's Cadet Officer Course Graduation!

Earlier, this boy posted an emotional birthday post on Instagram. Like OMG lah!


Alamak this boy. Made me so emotional. So me, like the proud kepo kakak that I am, lol.. uploaded quite a bit of his graduation pics. hurhur.





I think all of us were very proud of him. He looks just like Shafiq when Shafiq graduated from the same course.

So after that, we went home, then to JB to have supper. Ate at some shitty place lar. But the satay vendor had some seriously nice satay! Went out and then we went to Senoko Fishery. Like a dream come true. Haha so auntie please.




We reached home at like, 5 am or something. @_@

So on 3rd Dec,

Nothing much, my husband and I went to Mega Perdana Saringan. Things were different. Just, not the same. So after the comp, went to Bedok for T-Bob's Corner with the family

And we surprised Kala for her birthday.

On the 4th, went to Mersing. Had late lunch, but apparently I forgot I cannot eat Nasi Padang coz it's been exposed. Had a little bit of tummy pain.

So yeah, went back home the next day. Was such a long weekend.

So we went home on Monday right, then on Wednesday night, received a call from Mak Uteh, that Cik Leha just passed away. My heart just sank. Allah loves her more and doesn't want her to suffer anymore.

So i heard that the funeral will be in the morning, so again, that night we travelled back to Jurong so that we can go from there easier.

That's for Thursday. Friday, we had a Leukemia Patients End of Year party. After that, the parents sent the husband to the parent's in law's place coz they have catering that weekend. And I went back to Jurong coz I have a wedding to attend the next day.

Saturday, went to Kak Mimi's son's wedding then to Kenduri.

Sunday, went to the catering place. I was supposed to jaga kuih. Then, my temperature worked up! I had to go back home.

After that I have been hiding at home. Don't really want to go out except on Wednesday when I had to go for doctors appointment. And today, Atie asked me out too. The husband will be out for catering today and tmr. I really don't feel like going out and since the husband is not around, I'm quite scared. I'll just hide away for now.

Anyways, it's Kak Diana's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Okie. That's about it. Long long post.

P/S: Can't wait for HCMC next week!

No comments: