Monday, November 14, 2005

Him

In class now. Yesh. I'm bored. I'm left out. and I hate my new class. Do i need to emphasize more? Geee...

My previous posts have been damn long indeed.. So unlike me uhh.. And they're like, about what i did on that day and the previous days.. I rarely write about all that..

HoOoo Life is so mundane now.. Apai didnt call me for 3 days... Ouhh heckk... He's not the one that i think about nwadays.. Its another whom i never talk about at all.. Ahakz.. Been liking him for a while lah actually but i kinda shrugged it off coz he's sucha good friend of mine.. Bleah.. I'm just liking him larh.. Not really sure of my feelings though.. Bleargh! Suckkyy...

Known him from chat a few months ago.. So, he's gonna be 17 by the end of the yr (like me) haha.. den he's in TP (i lurve TP guys! haha..) Howells, we kinda lost contact for a while coz we didnt chat wif each other online and stuff.. den a few days after my performance at TP for their cultural awareness thingy, he msned me.. He asked me if i was the one performing wif Nira (TP's dikir girls) and i was like, yeahh.. And he said, he saw me arh.. haha.. but he was afraid it'll be the wrong person tts y he didnt called me up.. geee..

den from there, we chat almost every day.. ALMOST la.. haha.. And we have loadsa things in common... Like, breakdancing, dikir barat and punk music.. =)

And i can chat wif him about anything lar.. He's like, there for me when i need him online la.. =)

But then, i just dun want to encourage myself wif the feelings coz i really love and adore him as a friend..

There was once that he wasnt online for sucha long time.. and when he msned me, i gave him a kiss wink.. and he was like, uhh.... what was that for?? haha... geee..

i havent met him yet.. only pics arh.. and also the dikir pics.. and gee, we're like so closely affiliated sehh... haha..

is he just a fren or more? i wonder.. shld lose the feelings mann.. i dun want lose him as a fren.. bleah...

AYUL DUX! u're the only one who noes who i'm talkin about.. ---eeeeeeeeeeps!--- Haha.. U noe i noe lah kanz... haha.. tk perlu blg ehh.. haha..

And anyway, its just a phase in my life.. mane tauu sooner or later it'll pass...

I'm happier being single.. I'm happier being alone.. Tts me.. I dun want to be tied down now.. i need my space..


BLEARGH.

No comments: