Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Next Project: Over The Wall.

ouhh shucks.. blogger was a bitch again. it didnt save my post - AGAIN. thanks arh eh.
well, like as if today was any better.

Coz yesterday, i worked like 11 hrs, and had trouble sleeping, i ended up not going to school. That was one thing. The other thing was that, I WOKE UP AT BLARDY 445 pm. And i had Drama Casting at 5. Damn. Took a quick shower, and left home at 5, wifout any makeup on. grrr. Took a cab to sch, cost me $13. fuck. sheeesh.

but one good thing that happend today was that i got into ensemb. cool uhh~ wheee.. gonna perform @ Esplanade on the 15th July. Cool ehhhh. hehe.. happy siaa.. and no, CE points are not my motivation. The bz-ness is. haha.. I like lah. I dunno y. heh..

So, now, i'm gonna be bz every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. And not to mention weekends as well. And when i'm busy, i dun eat a lot, and when i dun eat a lot, i lose weight. wakakaka.. Lame motivation. Nyahaha.

But thing is, i remember the last year, during Redhill Blues production, a lot of relationships actually suffered. I mean, relationships wif their girlfriends and boyfriends. I'm no exception. Coz RHB really took a lot of our times. Rehearsals stretched till 930 pm everyday. And then, i was just the make up artist and i have to stay till that time. Now, i'm a cast, die lah. We've like, sworn to commitment already. Heee.

But i dun think this time, it would pose so much of a problem. Since i've got one understanding (blueks!) and busy (uhhuh) and layzee (yessah!) boyfie. Hahaha.. Okok kidding.

But it's true lah. Since, he's busy wif work, den lazy (okok, not lazy, but tired.) after work, we never meet on weekdays except the times when he's off. So, for weekends, i can always say i dun wanna work mah. So we can go out weekends.
Contact also, sms can wadd. I'm sure he'll understand. =) Aniway, we're not meeting so much also wad. Like, once a wk or once in 2 wks. But neither of us is complaining. Alah.. Love is not about meeting up everyday or wad. =) Okay set. It's all gonna be okay. (SEE!! From someone who's demanding and always wanting to meet, i turned out to be like this understanding. Hahaha. Blame him for throwing away that mushiness and demanding-ness from me. )

Anihoos, it's gonna be a period of challenges and tests for me. But, yeah.. it's like that lah. I just have to go through it.

Bleargh. It's 3 am. Shucks. gotta go sleep already larh. sheesh.

No comments: