Tuesday, July 10, 2007

To The Endangs

Dear Girls,

I know i was harsh and rough on you all yesterday but i hope you all understand my situation that we only have a few more days to the show and 1 week to the comp. I won't say all the not-so-nice things here. Its not for public to know.

But i hope you girls know, that, I feel very lucky to have great girls like you girls in my group. I couldnt have asked for more.

We started off as strangers. As days goes by, the bond grew, and you girls are now getting closer and closer like you girls have known each other for eternity. The fact that you girls and willing to learn, ask questions along the way and try your best each time, makes me so proud of you girls.

WE (as in, you know i know) have seen you girls from day 1 until now. I don't deny that u girls improve a lot. But, please.. Like WE always say,

"Korang naik sama2, korang jatuh sama2"

Remember that please.

And I know, you all were angry with this post.

6 Jul 07, 02:08
ct: endang? asl eh semua like very e interested with endang? bgs nah ke dorang? blh beat wahana deksu?

But like WE said, buat bodoh. Ignorance is the best thing to do.

and like WE always say,

"Keep it low profile. We're not the kind of people who likes to tell the whole world about us. Whatever it is, jumpe jer kat atas pentas."

And, about beating Wahana Deksu, well, kite jumpe sahaja di atas pentas.

and, saya sayang kamu sume k Endangs. =)

Reply to tags:

Syasya: was here...! ader time visit2 my blog yer? senyap jek...hehe i miss ya, u know? :D
ChiCka: Insya Allah if i'm free i will. i miss you too laaaa.

aBLOGGER: heyy..bloghopped and land here..LOL..noe wat i'm in da same skul as u are..but i'm in 1st year.. :) hehe.. *smile*
ChiCka: Hey there.. haha.. leave your link lah.. who knows can make friends.. =)

atie: wahduh, muker.. maak ai
ChiCka: muke sape atie???

kelis's friend: please go mr.gorgeous vote for KELIS!
ChiCka: haha. vote for Kelis???

'SHACUTE™: Makcikkkkk! I Will Consperm With You Whether Im Coming On 22nd Or Not, Soon! Plus, Remind ME Ehhhhhh! HAHAHA! :P
ChiCka: ALAMAK DENIIII! Leceh sungguh. HAHAHA. RINDU BANGERT DEHHH! Cepatan yah conSPERM dengan saya.

LIN: dee bacin ! hehe. i've changed link...just change blogspot to wordpress. heh. sorry for the trouble! bye bacin. i miss u se
ChiCka: ahhaha.. okie.. I MISS YOU ALSO LAHH SLENGE.

OK END.

No comments: