Monday, January 21, 2008

tagged and YAYAN'S CHALET

okay.. si fafa tagged me.

8 random facts about me:

1) I'm unpredictable. You won't know what my reaction will be like, or my mood will be like. I can't predict them too.

2) I eat a lot. Yes, i get hungry fast. Sebab tu lah gemok. hahaaha

3) I loveeee the cheesetart that Atie bought kat Tamp.

4) i ADORE babies and toddlers.

5) I have more guy friends then girls.

6) I am egoistic.

7) I am a GIRL.

8) AKU BUDAK ENDANG. HAHA.


ok i'm done. hahahaha.

On Friday, went to Yayan's chalet at PasirRis Costa Sands. Met up with Jay and reached there about 5.15. And guess what?? Cik Yassin tengah baring sorang2 kat dlm bilik. Huhu! Oh, Cik Yassin is Yayan's dad.

Yayan reached there around 6 plus i guess, then Hairil came. Then later at night, Hakim and Nafis came. Then Cik Yassin went back. Then me, Jay and Yayan karaoke-d. haha.. and Elly (Yayan's cousin) and her bf came.

Nak tdo punye lah susah. The guys made like LOADS AND LOADS of noise. Sorang2 berdengkur lah okay. GEEE.

Then at 6 am, i was just about to fall asleep when Jay's alarm went on and on and on. huhuuuu. And at 7 am, the guys woke up and started to make noise again. gerek kan...So then, me, Yayan and Jay siap2 and went to White sands to buy that pair of bermudas that we wanted oh so badly. hahaha. and then, Jay went off and me and Yayan went back.

Cik Aini and Cik Yassin came. Then their relatives came.. And we started bbq-ing. AKU MASAK OKEH! HAHA. then, Karaoke-d again. and then about 3 plus, their grandma came. Dah tak kene gaya lah ok. hahaha... Then i left around 5 plus to meet my parents at Bedok.

so pics.



tgk angle Nas, Elly and Uda. huhuhu.. cute. sume facing same angle sey before amek dis pic.

ok so, ytd celebrated my Mum's bday coz today semua skola. Went to dis jemputan at Tamp and they have KUDA KEPANG OKKKK. Super cool. Feel like joining uh. Haha.. Then, went to JB, and me and my mum pampered ourselves with Thai massage again, went to eat Kebab, and went karaoke-ing. 3 days straigt karaoke-ing and listening to lagu dangdut ok. =_=""

Then after that, went to Kak Wani's place at Dataran to eat seafood. huhuuu. Ade assam pedas sedap giler.

And today's my mum's birthday. and i've to be in sch for a meeting.. geez. takpelar.

ok, i'm off.

No comments: