It has been more than a week since we moved out from my parents place into our own place.
The first few nights were bad. I felt so homesick - i still do actually but not as bad.
I guess i's because I'm so used to a house where there were so many people and that it was always so loud and lively. When we shifted, there were only both of us, it felt so quiet. It wasnt something we both were used to.
We both talked it out and found that we actually like a place where there were uncles and aunties around as they make an area more crowded and cheery.
Sengkang has been like a ghost town. I dont know if it's because Compass Point is close or something but there is totally no crowd at the interchange - something we're not used to see because JEI has always been so crowded!
We havent really met our neighbours yet. For me at least, since i go out in the wee hours in the morning and reach home only at 7.30.
We havent explore our place much. Havent had the time to do it as we had busy weekends and busy upcoming ones as well.
Till then, we'll slowly adapt here.. it'll definitely take some time getting used to.
No comments:
Post a Comment