Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Blessed
Listening to: Charlie Puth - One Call Away
Lovely weather. It's been dark since 3pm and it finally rained. It's so dark that it's like 7pm already.
It's my Hafiz's first day of work today! Alhamdulillah.. Allah has answered our prayers. I really hope that he can stay long with this company. I don't think I can go through another round of job searching and interviews anymore.
I feel like a housewife sia. Husband go out to work, wife stay at home. Been so long since. Glad I managed to go back to sleep at 10 am after the husband went to work.
Okay, on a more serious note,
I really feel that I have a trauma of being in the hospitalised. I've dreamt about it a few times and even cried in my sleep. Speaking of dreams, today I dreamt about experiencing earthquake and I couldn't find Aken. Hafiz was telling me he dreamt that he kena fired from work! What's with all these dreams.
Aiyah, I usually have a lot of things I want to blog about. Then when I sit down to actually blog, I forget everything. Next time I'll jot it down la.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment