I AM SO GONNA FAIL MY BASIC SCIENCE UT2. YES. IT'S CONFIRMED. I didnt attend the classes for the topics that came up today. And i did 3 out of 7 qns. 13 marks out of 30. And the 13 is not a confirmed mark coz i may get lesser than that. Lol. Sigh.. I'm so gonna have to retake my science next semester. IN YEAR 2. SHUCKS.
Okay, i did another question while the fac was behind me.. Hurhur.. Blogging during UT, HOW COOL CAN THAT BE? Hakzz.. So i did 4 qns out of 7, 16 marks out of 30 and i'm left wif 6 mins.. Bleargh..
HOWELLS. It's my BIRTHDAY TODAY!! haha.. Linda bought me green stuff which was soooo prettyy!! hehe.. she bought me a shawl.. It's like a netting shawl lahh.. I think it's a belt kinda thingy.. It's lime green in colour.. And there's also a pair of earrings wif it!! Aww Shucks... Pweeetyyyy.. heh..
(1 MIN OF TEST LEFT)
Okay, so.. I havent really planned on where to go today..
5
....
4
...
3
...
2
...
1
...
Time's UP.
Anyways...
Today, haha.. skipped 3rd meeting and lepak-ed wif Sid, George, Wan and Santosh at the library.. Gee.. I have MCG Meeting later at 430... Of all days, on my bday.. hurhur.. nvm lah eh.. Last day of school also wadd... Hehe..
Ashh.. Thanks for ur gifts.. Wheee... It's nice siaa.. She bought earrings, anklets and necklace.. and.. i dunno wad else u're gonna give me later... haiyooo.. but thanks anyway.. love ya girl..
well, HIM msged me to wish me happy bday yesterday.. and we quarrelled over some stuff.. and i cried.. shux.. sigh.. whatever arh eh..
i'm happy wif my life now okay.. and
I ALREADY MOVED ON.
No comments:
Post a Comment