Tuesday, December 13, 2005

One Wish

One Wish By Ray J

Damn baby
Just don't understand where we went wrong
I gave you my heart
I gave you my soul
I gave you...


As a matter of fact I was the one who said I love you first
It was about eight years ago, don't act like you don't know
We were sittin' at home in your mama's livin' room
Cause, we couldn't be alone
See your mama knew I was something else, she knew how I felt
Back then we were in school; and that's your favorite excuse
Growin' up I was a fool; and I can't deny missin you
Listen and don't trip
I think I need a bottle with a genie in it
Here's my wish list


First one, I would create a heart changing love
Second one, I'll take yours and fill it all up
Third one, but I don't need a lot of wishes cause I'll be okay if I get one


If I had one wish, we'd be best friends
Love would never end, it would just begin
If I had one wish, you'd be my boo
Promise to love you, trust me I'll trust you
If I had one wish, we'd run away
Makin' love all day, have us a baby
If I had one wish, I'd make you my whole life
can you be my wife, make it right this time


If I had one wish
One wish, one wish, one wish
One wish, one wish, one wish
One wish, one wish, one wish
One wish, one wish, one wish


Now tell me is this the only way I can get you right back in
If so then searchin' I’ll go, then I can have you for sure
Then you’ll be lovin' me, holdin' me, kissin' me
So girl don't tell me what I'm feelin' is make believe
I swear if I lose a second chance with you
I wouldn't know what to do
I'd probably check myself into some kind of clinic
I couldn't be alone because without you I'm sick


Here's my wish list
First one, I would create a heart changing love
Second one, I'll take yours and fill it all up
Third one, but I don't need a lot of wishes cause I'll be okay if I get one


If I had one wish, we'd be best friends
Love would never end, it would just begin
If I had one wish, you'd be my boo
Promise to love you, trust me I'll trust you
If I had one wish, we'd run away
Makin' love all day, have us a baby
If I had one wish, I'd make you my whole life
can you be my wife, make it right this time
If I had one wish


I don't even know how we ended upon this road
And, even though we are grown, Girl I just want you to know
If I had one wish, we'd be best friends
Love would never end, it would just begin
If I had one wish, you'd be my boo
Promise to love you, trust me I'll trust you
If I had one wish, we'd run away
Makin' love all day, have us a baby
If I had one wish, I'd make you my whole life
can you'd be my wife, make it right this time



Ayul made me listen to this song on the phone. He said, just focus on the lyrics.. But then i didnt noe the song b4 so i had a hard time listening out for the lyric arh..

But then i checked out the lyrics just now.. It was quite meaningful lah.. But i wondered why he wanted me to listen to that song. *wondering* bleah..

Well, u noe, i think i'm not attached. hurhur.. well, yeah.. i'm single.. dun ask me y.. it's impossible.. but, i give up on guys already.. i just wanna be single for now, i just wanna concentrate on my life, in making money and also on my ccas..

Okay well, been really2 tired these few days.. Saturday was Zouk Out at Sentosa.. And i worked from 10 am to 10 pm.. Whoo.. Hakz.. Den reached home at 12 plus.. Went online for a while.. Den sleep, had to wake up at 9 the next day coz work starts at 1.. Anyway, that Zouk Out nite, i there was this cute new guy who just started work the day b4.. His name is Hazmi and he's 18.. Cute lah..

Ahakz.. Den the nx day, worked from 1-9.. Den reached home at 11.. Went to Johor wif my mum at 12 plus wif my aunts and their friend.. Reached home at 5 am.. Didnt sleep.. And went to breakfast wif my family at 10.. Hurr.. Den went to meet Nadia and Shyla for Dikir at NP.. But then Shyla couldnt join us for dk coz her grp marah2 her.. so she just sat at the side lah..

Hurr.. Bz siak dis few days.. my body is aching.. ergh..

Now, a 32 yr old guy thinks i'm interested in him.. just bcoz i sent the msg,

"though we hardly meet, it doesnt meet that u are forgotten coz u haf never left my mind.. c0z u're always somebody so special and nice to me.."

and he thinks that i like him!! GOSH! He's a driver wif Sentosa lah.. Not married.. I treat him like a big bro only.. And he's like, msging me evryday, calling me syg and stuff.. ergghh.. irritating lah pulakk..

eishh2.. okie2.. wanna eheemm.. hehe.. ciggies2... haha..

NITES!!

No comments: