Monday, February 13, 2006

i'm getting engaged??

in case u peeps dunno, i'm getting engaged on the 29th of this month.

*winks*

ok2.. it was a prank. 29th February does NOT exist dis yr okay for those who got Punk'd by me. Hurhur..

i love george when he comes up wif all this stupid stuff and i get to play the prank.

well, he sent me a msg. He was like:

Hi ppl! I haf an invitation card for u ppl.. I dunno if u prefer to receive it via snail - or e-mail.. i noe.. this news will somehow shock u.. But i'm telling u ppl ryt nw that i'll be getting engaged soon. Yup.. It's on the 29th of this month..

And i was like.. hrmm.. Who the heck wants to get engaged to George and dis age. That baldy only plays pool in class.. sheesh.. aha.. Ok2.. But he's still my good friend..

So i replied:

George.. There is no 29th of this month u asshole..

And he said:

Haha.. U're one clever bitch..

Assswipes~!! Hurhur.. I wasnt fooled..

But some ppl were.. Okay abt 5% of the ppl in my msn contact list were Punk'd.. Hurhur.

And not to mention my own bf. Hurhur. Okay okay.. I'm evil~

Hahhaa.. SHEEEESH~

No comments: