dearest,
i dunno wad i'd do without u..
thank you for all the help that you and ur brothers gave me last night.
thank you for staying with me till 1 am just to help me solve the problems that i have
thank you for trying to protect me
thank you for the cab fare.
i can't thank you and ur siblings enuff for all the help that all of you did last night.
all i can repay you is wif my endless and boundless love toward you. and care and concern towards your family.
I was really awed by your care, concern and love towards me. I never realized someone could love me so much. And to think that i was so demanding towards you back then. haishh~ i'm so sorry~
all i'm worried abt.. is when u meet the folks, and what if, we get separated? God!! Stop it siaaa Dee.. Dun think of that larh..
This time i'm certain.
You're all that I want.
You're the only one for me.
I SOOO WANNA MARRY YOU.
haha...
ok2..
Insya Allah.
So now, wanna complete my studies, wait for him to finish NS and finish his studies, work, stable ourselves, than think of marriage. Ahakz.
And i want Zen Concept house okay.
love you dearest..
No comments:
Post a Comment