Sunday, February 12, 2006

issues: u'll noe it when...

u noe wad.. i'm just beginning to hate myself for drinking and smoking that day.

ahh yes. my attempt of quiting smoking has not been achieved yet. and to Haiqel, sorry i broke my promise.

i wonder if there are really issues in my life. If there are issues, den i guess i'm probably denying them. I just dun wanna make a huge fuss over issues in my life. Coz i noe, they're nothing compared to some of the issues that my friends have in their life.

Ouhh please dun tell me that i'm having a hangover. I dun think i am. I guess it's one of those days when my mood swing gets the better of me. And normally.. U'll noe i wont be in the mood when i keep quiet and i give a straight face. And that's the time then it's either i want u to buzz off or to pujuk me. It totally depends on my mood.

ahh well.. i guess a lot of ppl are disappointed with me.
my mood swing has been pretty bad these few days. Or maybe it's just PMS. Gawd i dunno~!!


somehow, i'm just feeling kinda down. I dunno why. Nothing's happened to both of us (nth's happend.. tts y..).

urgghh.. the feeling has just turned suckier.

No comments: