Ahakz..
I'm backk!
Yes2.. I noe.. Loada pics.. There're more lar frm the digicam but these are frm ma hp.. Ahakz..
So yea, went cameron on Monday, then went back on Wednesday.. It was like, a 7 hr drive.. I swore my butt hurt.. ahaha.. Slept a lot in the car.. Then the weather was so freaking hot lar..
And on the way, my dad was caught for speeding. Gee.. It was only 2km/h against the mark.. Then the police guy was kinda nice to let us off.. but my dad just gave him $50 as a "tip" lar.. i mean, its not that we're bribing lar.. in a way, he let us off.. so, pay him laa like that..
The scenery at Camerons was BEEEEYOOOTIFULL. =) Like, DAMN BEEYYOOTIFUL. okok.. beautiful yes. the temperature was frikkking cold.. aha.. i think it was ard 18 degrees at night..
then the next day, we went to the strawberry farms and tea platations and also Gunung Brinchang (Mount Brinchang).
Beautiful. God's creations. =)
So, nothing much happend during the trip. only that i've been having some stomach ulcers.
Yeahh.. Tts pretty much all.
Hahaha..
I LOVE TODAY. =)
























No comments:
Post a Comment