was at work yesterday.
and while working, i saw that idiot.
which bigger idiot could it be. herh. Saw Ayul and his gf.
We had a tiff that day. Me and Ayul.
And i was like, kinda scared that he or his gf will beat me up and stuff.
And i was scared out of ma wits when i saw them at Sentosa. Summore i was at VAC.
I walked away when i saw them buying the tickets.
Went to the toilet.
Then hid behind Delifrance until they took Uncle Goh Teck Huat's bus to Palawan Beach.
Then Abang Man came, told him ar. Then he said dun give a damn abt him.
Coz we dun have anything on anymore and he dun haf the right to whack me and stuff.
Then went for my break, smoked at the container, Cik Yahya came.
I told him i was scared. And i told him wad happend and stuff.
And he said they cant do anything to me as long as i'm in uniform.
And he's sure that the drivers wont let them do anything to me.
Yeah. That comforted me a lot.
I was scared to go to VDC too. Avoided it till 6 plus.
Coz VAC had no crowd so i had to go help Yvonne at VDC.
And i was still scared that they might come.
But i just cant let it affect my work uhh.
And Thank God.
I didnt see them when i finished work at 7.
Then went to the container to puff. (i lup u arr Uncle Goh! Haha.. Thanks for the 2 Gudang Garam sticks!)
Then went to the VAC Transport Office.
Most of the drivers were there, finished wif work too.
And Cik Yahya walked past me and said:
"Baik2 jalan ye nak.."
it means,
"Take care child."
I was touched lar.
I mean,
for a guy who always disturb me wif his gatal2, miang2, lecherous-jokingly way,
he treats me like his own daughter as well.
I did sms Thabri, a Sentosa Ranger when i saw Ayul.
But he was on leave that day.
Howells,
Things are okay now.
I hope.
there are other things which are bothering me.
but my mind's in a mess.
i think too much.
Haiz.
It's 6.30am.
Song on Media Player: How Do I Live? by LeeAnn Rimes.
How Do I Live Without You?
If You Ever Go.
How Do I Go On?
How Do I Ever Survive?
Morning Sickness. bahhhh~!
No comments:
Post a Comment