Sunday, March 12, 2006

pix and us

pixies for Wan's Bday celebration that day!
i took a few lar.. Joanne has a lot..





Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

wakakaka.. siao lar that day.. they bashed him up and stuff. till the lucky plaza lift was spoilt.. hahaha..

aniways, since not a lot of ppl are gonna read my blog.. i'm just gonna post some mushy stuff.. okay so not me.. but just wad i'm feeling lar dis bloody morning.. wakaka..

Dearest,

This is especially for u.. Just some things which i wanna say before i go off.. 1 week wifout meeting u is normal.. But wifout contacting u, that's the hard part.

Knowing u is like an eye opener to me. A guy like u, is like 1 in thousands. Rare species. =p I noe i've told u like a thousand times that u're totally different.. If u noe wad hell i've been thru before i found you, then u'd noe how happy i am and how much i treasure u..

I know there were times which i was demanding and i hurt u, i'm really sorry for those times. For now, I'm just gonna try to understand you better and just try to understand the situation. And i hope, as times go by, we wont haf anymore major misunderstandings. I trust u wif my heart and i noe u can take good care of it. =)

*TIRED OF BEING MUSHY*

I've lost my mushiness when i'm wif him. wakakaaka..

Wad amazes me is that this relationship, is not just about u being my guy and me being ur girl. This relationship is more than just love, care and concern. It's also about us being lovers and friends. Okay2.. So we're not the mushy kind larr. Mushy is outdated.. I love u, u love me.. Once in a while, that's okay lar.. Everyday?? Wakaka... I noe U love Me. U noe I love U. That's enough wad.. No need to say it out.. right dear? Let's play thumb wrestling again when i get back.. ahakz..

Well, okay.. That's all that i wanna say larr.. *Dodol jugak lar aku nie.. Kul 10 pagi blog.*

Ouh shoots.

work.

wakakaka. cya'll when i come back aigghhtt..

MWWWWUUUUAAACCCHHHHS!


No comments: