Monday, June 25, 2007

LALALA

guess what?

i'm bored. financial accounting class sucks. i am so not gonna take it again. in the mean time, haha. i'm gonna do loads of blogthings stuff.

You Are 77% Perfectionist

You are a true perfectionist. You are both demanding of yourself and others.
While it's great to have goals and standards, they don't need to be sky high!


You Are 76% Open Minded

You are so open minded that your brain may have fallen out!
Well, not really. But you may be confused on where you stand.
You don't have a judgemental bone in your body, and you're very accepting.
You enjoy the best of every life philosophy, even if you sometimes contradict yourself.


You Are Low Maintenance

Otherwise known as "too good to be true"
You're one laid back chica - and men love that!
Just remember that no good guy likes a doormat.
So if you find your self going along to get along...
Stop yourself and put up a little bit of a fight.


You Don't Have a Boyfriend Because You are Too Picky

You have no problem attracting guys - and even dating a little
It's just around second or third date time where you start to see faults
If a guy isn't near perfect, you're not into him.
It's good to have standards - but yours rule almost everyone out.

okay, i'm getting tired of doing surveys. haha.

the last survey is kinda true i guess. i'm picky when it comes to guys. hurhurhur. it's like, everytime i know someone, i tend to find faults, and see his imperfections and then, just leave em stranded. coz my expectation of someone is kinda high i guess. but the thing is, if i don't feel right for the guy, how can we even be in a relationship?

enuff about that.

yet again, i was lectured by abang zaid.

he asked, "so how's your studies going on? are you focusing more on your studies or your dikir?"
and i sheepishly said, "dikir"

and yeah, thats how the lecture came about. i came to school only once last week. i couldnt wake up. blah2.. and he said, if i don't start focusing on school, he's gonna make me stop dikir. wadderr.. haiiz..

i seriously miss a whole bunch of people.

i miss my smoking khakis in Adiratna.


I MISS FAZLIANA TETEK. I MISS SHIDAH. I MISS NADIA (of course, Nadia's not in Adiratna).

I MISS MY DRAMA MATES.

I MISS MY COUSIN DIANA VANDERH.

I MISS NOURU, JALILAH, RIDZ AND RUBY.

I MISS AISYAH AND SHAE.

I MISS JAY-JAY.

I MISS THE BULLDOZER.

2nd LASTLY,

I MISS MY PANTATS!


and lastly,

I MISS LEANNA JAZZ AND KHAIRUL!!!



HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY LEANNA!


THE SHOWGIRL AND MONA LISA.

missing them all.

No comments: