i forgot to add in the other day.
Scenario 4.
Me: I'm going JB tonite with my mum and aunts.
Ridz: Buat ape?
Me: Isi minyak.
Nouru: Tidak kah kau tengok, pergi Johor malam2 kan bahaya?
directly translated from: can't you see, going to Johor at night is dangerous?
Scenario 5. (me, Ridz and Atie at the coffeeshop on Saturday before comp)
Ridz: Order jer ape korg nak? auntie, teh-o satu, kau?
Me: Kopi. Atie?
Atie: Teh-o.
Ridz: ok auntie, SAMPOERNA MILD MENTHOL LIGHT satu.
Auntie came in with Marlboro Lights.
Ridz: auntie wrong la. SAMPOERNA MENTHOL LIGHT.
Auntie came in with Sampoerna Menthol.
Ridz: Auntie salah la. i want Viceroy Menthol Light.
Whaddeerrheell. hahaha. dengar2 Sampoerna ade menthol light per. huhu! ape saje si Wanny tu.
Haha. geez!
So anyways, I think i'm stuck with boy problems again. Well, i mean, i do want a boyfriend and all, but i'm just not ready to settle down. like, really and honestly. i dun think i'm ready for commitments just yet.
It's just that, i'm busy. yeah, school ALWAYS makes me busy. I have this and that. This meeting that training. So then, i don't have the time to selit for anybody. Luckily Jay and Atie are Endangs, if not, i prolly won't have any time for them as well.
But, this few weeks, i've been trying to make time for friends which i havent been meeting up with. Yeah, i made time for Ridz and Nouru last week. and met Rieza for just half an hour after work. And this Sunday, i'm meeting up with Ridz and Nouru again for Escape.
So bits and pieces everywhere.
I dunno how if i'm gonna have a boyfriend. I'm not sure. I still want to enjoy and have fun and go out with anybody i like as and when i like without any rope pulling me back. Oh you know.. Stuff which some couples do. Report kluar dengan siape lah and stuff. i don't like that.
And, i like the attention that i'm getting. The chats with Iskandar. The sms-es with Abang Arman, Imran Chingx3, Rieza. The calls from Abang Omar.
Ok, so i admit most of them are guys. Lol. My only gfs are from Endangs. I just get along better with guys i guess. So maybe, a boyfriend would just slow me down. Right? haha.
but of course. the loneliness kills sometimes. ah but.. ahakz.
berkawan itu lebih mulia dari bercinta.
and maybe.its not about all this. and maybe its just me. and everything is just about that 3 letter and 4 letter word. no not love. mine has always been based on that 4 letter word. oh wells.
Abang Arman for tmr! love. Abang Omar for next week,
Scenario 4.
Me: I'm going JB tonite with my mum and aunts.
Ridz: Buat ape?
Me: Isi minyak.
Nouru: Tidak kah kau tengok, pergi Johor malam2 kan bahaya?
directly translated from: can't you see, going to Johor at night is dangerous?
Scenario 5. (me, Ridz and Atie at the coffeeshop on Saturday before comp)
Ridz: Order jer ape korg nak? auntie, teh-o satu, kau?
Me: Kopi. Atie?
Atie: Teh-o.
Ridz: ok auntie, SAMPOERNA MILD MENTHOL LIGHT satu.
Auntie came in with Marlboro Lights.
Ridz: auntie wrong la. SAMPOERNA MENTHOL LIGHT.
Auntie came in with Sampoerna Menthol.
Ridz: Auntie salah la. i want Viceroy Menthol Light.
Whaddeerrheell. hahaha. dengar2 Sampoerna ade menthol light per. huhu! ape saje si Wanny tu.
Haha. geez!
So anyways, I think i'm stuck with boy problems again. Well, i mean, i do want a boyfriend and all, but i'm just not ready to settle down. like, really and honestly. i dun think i'm ready for commitments just yet.
It's just that, i'm busy. yeah, school ALWAYS makes me busy. I have this and that. This meeting that training. So then, i don't have the time to selit for anybody. Luckily Jay and Atie are Endangs, if not, i prolly won't have any time for them as well.
But, this few weeks, i've been trying to make time for friends which i havent been meeting up with. Yeah, i made time for Ridz and Nouru last week. and met Rieza for just half an hour after work. And this Sunday, i'm meeting up with Ridz and Nouru again for Escape.
So bits and pieces everywhere.
I dunno how if i'm gonna have a boyfriend. I'm not sure. I still want to enjoy and have fun and go out with anybody i like as and when i like without any rope pulling me back. Oh you know.. Stuff which some couples do. Report kluar dengan siape lah and stuff. i don't like that.
And, i like the attention that i'm getting. The chats with Iskandar. The sms-es with Abang Arman, Imran Chingx3, Rieza. The calls from Abang Omar.
Ok, so i admit most of them are guys. Lol. My only gfs are from Endangs. I just get along better with guys i guess. So maybe, a boyfriend would just slow me down. Right? haha.
but of course. the loneliness kills sometimes. ah but.. ahakz.
berkawan itu lebih mulia dari bercinta.
and maybe.its not about all this. and maybe its just me. and everything is just about that 3 letter and 4 letter word. no not love. mine has always been based on that 4 letter word. oh wells.
Abang Arman for tmr! love. Abang Omar for next week,
No comments:
Post a Comment