After the home leave, i returned to the hospital on my own. My husband just started his first day of working in a new company.
So that morning, the doctor came in. He said the results for the blood had returned. He told me that I had Leukemia, which is a form of Blood Cancer.
I didnt cry. I didnt know what to think. He looked at me apologetically. It was a lot to absorbed.
But of course when i told my parents, i cried. That feeling of being apologetic to them that i had to tell them the news that i have cancer.
The next day, the family, and the inlaws came. The doctor had wanted to hold a family conference for them to explain what was going on.
1) I have Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
2) I have to go through chemotherapy.
3) I will lose all my blood cells during chemo.
4) I will be vulnerable because i wont have my white blood cells. So risk of infection is high.
5) I will be very weak.
6) I will be in and out of hospital for 6mths to 1 year.
7) Cannot work.
8) lose weight, botak hair etc..
9) no appetite to eat + constant nauseus feeling
10) many restrictions on food.
Many points were being pushed across by the doctor.
So since Monday, i have been on chemotherapy. It sucks big time. I feel feverish and i have chills from time to time.
I'm on my 3rd day. I am starting to have that nauseus feeling.
Ya Allah.. pls help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment