So weird that as you grow older, you have lesser drama in your life to rant about.
At least for me that is. Like back when I was younger, I talked about every single thing about my life. Family, part time work, friends, outings and all.
But now, I can't even think of what to blog. Even if I'm not in hospital, just my regular life, i wouldnt know what to type.
I should give it a shot. Blogging helps kill time now that I'm in hospital.
Okay, so now since I have shifted to Compassvale, It's very far away from my workplace and my parents' place. It's nearer to my Parents & Brother in Law. I have always wanted to stay at Sengkang anyway.
But yeah, on days when I went to work, i had to wake up at 5AM. And get out of the house by 6.15 MAX if not i'll be late. I've to take bus 83 to Punggol Rd, about 2 stops away and then change to 161. It takes about 25 mins to reach Woodlands and then I take the train to Pioneer then transfer to 185/502 to my work place. It's about 1.5hrs travelling time.
But what I don't like about staying there is that there is no good food around. Sigh. I miss Jurong.
Sometimes i'll ask my mum to go with me to Geylang. But i pity her that she has to send me back and then go back home at Jurong. Haiz.
Anyway, so much for rants. I'm gonna have my last chemo later at 3am. Ya Allah, pls pls pls protect me from the fever. I want to go home tmr.
No comments:
Post a Comment