Tuesday, January 24, 2006

i'm happy if u're happy

I just had a chat wif someone from the past..

Maybe it's just me. I just dun hate ppl no matter how much they've hurt me. All that hurting was in the past.. And i just dun wanna remember it anymore..

And now, he's got himself a girl.. And i'm happy that he's moved on wif his life.. I noe he still loves me and thinks of me at times.. I noe him well.. 5 mths wif him really makes me know him all too well.. When he was wif me, he still loves his ex.. Sigh.. It may take some time for him to love his new girl wif all his heart..

I'm just sorry that we can never be together again.. Maybe it wasnt destined for us to be together.. But i do hope u noe that we'll be friends. really good ones if u want to. And whatever that we've chat just now, i just appreciate whatever u've felt and said..

and.. i'm happy if u're happy..

Still..

I mish Ma Mister Takuhiro sho bad~ We havent been talking much coz he's bz working.. But it was nice of him to pop by msn last night just to chat wif me awhile.. But then i kinda diss him off coz he hasnt been contacting me.. I felt bad uhh~ like i was being demanding.. sigghh~ and he hasnt contact me today..

Suckyyy..

I mish Ma Mr Takuhiro.

No comments: