Okay, well, if u guys are wondering, me and her solve things out and we're okay now.. Yeah.. Just forgive and forget lah..
Anihoos.. After school, I met HIM!! He came to Redhill at 640 after work. Luckily he's working at Queenstown area seyy.. If not it'll be hard for us to meet.. Siggh.. I mish him so much seyy..
So, okay, met at Redhill.. Den we sat down at the void deck of one of the blocks at Redhill.. And, he said. "I've got something to give you.."
And i was like, okayy... And he took out this pinkish red plastic and THERE WAS A PRESENT INSIDE! OMG.
And i took out the wrapper, and THERE WAS A PINK COLOUR BOX!! And i opened the box.. THERE WAS A SILVER NECKLACE WIF A PINK COLOUR HEARTSHAPED DIAMOND THING.
Omg~ That was like soooo sweet of him.. Argghh~ Love him sooo muchhhh~ Thank euuu hunnyy~
After that we just spent some time together till 830 b4 we went back home..
Oh my GAWDD~ My wish came true.. All along, i've been wishing for someone who really really loves me.. And now i found him.. And i'm never ever letting go..
Baby, you asked me why i love u..
And i told u, coz u're different from the other guys i've known..
Yes you are.. U're different.. U're special..
You're just too nice to me baby..
Your Love is my courage..
Your Love is my will..
Because you loved me..
And now i'm loving u.. With all my heart..
I've never found someone so special in my life. Tts the truth baby.
No more lies. I'm telling the truth now.
That I could never love anyone else better than I love you.
I LOVE YOU.
WILL ALWAYS WILL.
Truck loads of Love,
ChiCka
No comments:
Post a Comment