
To the wonderful being who made me believe in love again...
I just want you to noe that it's been real great noeing u and i wouldnt dream of cheating on you or making you feel less loved that u should be loved.. I'm yours.. All yours.. Believe in baby that i would love no other than you.. Because u're my everything from now on..
Love,
ChiCka
Okay well... Finally the show is over... Now i can go home early everyday.. Yessah... But.. It's not just about enjoying that the show is over.. The aftermath of the Show still lingers.. And it's quite upsetting as well..
Me and Her. We were damn freaking close. Not just best friends. But sisters. However, it just didnt seem that way during Drama. To me, she's like this person who's my best friend but she's NOT during Drama. I was being ordered around. K fine. I was being pushed aside. Hey. No prob. And the worst thing was: HEY. I WAS BEING IGNORED. BY MY OWN FRIEND. SHEESH.
It's not about popularity. Coz i have some good friends at drama. But it's more like, she met new people who has the same interest as her, who belongs in the same, hmm, race as her and she chided me aside. I dun care if she wants to be friends wif them but she doesnt have to push me aside right?
During the whole Cleo-not-being-at-rehearsals thing, yeah sure, she took in charge.. K fine.. I had nothing to say to that coz she was the dance expert. So i just kept quiet and just tried to work along no matter how pissed off i was because i just felt like i was being ordered around. And after i listened to her side of the story the next day, i thought, what the hell right, she had no choice but to be like that.. AND I ACTUALLY GAVE IN.
But it seems like things werent getting better. And we were practically like strangers. Even Leanna noticed it. I was beginning to talk to her less. And when she came up to me, i dun feel like talking to her at all. Coz i practically feel that i dun even noe her anymore.
And the performance day came, she wasnt there. I didnt noe about it till someone else told me.. K fine. The next day, she turned up.. She was looking everywhere for someone to do make-up on her and i was standing right in front of her, and she didnt even ask me.. NOT UNTIL I MADE MYSELF NOTICEABLE THAT I CAN DO MAKE UP. WHAT THE FUCK!
And the way she talked to me, it was as if that i was sucha total stranger to her. OH WADDEHELL. AND OH YA. I READ THE TAGS THAT YOUR FRIEND TAGGED. AND FRANKLY. NO COMMENTS.
No comments:
Post a Comment