Thursday, January 12, 2006

Love And Feelings

Just felt like updating today..

Been sick the whole day.. Woke up at 7pm just now.. Den went to Harbourfront to grab a bite wif my family.. Ahakz.. I miss Harbourfront.. And Sentosa too.. heh..

Well.. I noe i've not been blogging like the way i used to blog.. I mean, i used to blog about my feelings and stuff.. But recently, its like, i've been blogging about my daily activities and such.. sighh..

It's been kinda hard for me to fall in love again.. Coz of what i've gone thru in the past.. Everytime i fall in love, i get disappointment in the end.. Phobia.. I'm sick of all those short term relationship.. Just a few days, den break.. Crappy uhh.. Like, geee.. I oso got feelings siaa.. Of coz, i dun cry about it laa but it hurts to lose the one u love..

But i dun deny that i want to be loved.. I mean, who doesnt right?? But i just havent found the right one i guess.. Okay well, not exactly the RIGHT one.. But someone who really love me as much as I love him.. Who really2 cares for me and stuff..

I learnt my lesson. Never ever to go on a relationship wif a guy i have not met.. Coz in the end, confirm it wont last..

Haizz..

I'm unsure of my feelings right now.. Haiz..

If i give my heart to u, will u promise to take care of it? U're different from all the guys i've known. Yes, u're such a sweetheart.. i'm really looking forward to meet u.. U've been the one who's been filling my empty nights.. Sigh.. I dunno wad i'm feeling either..

"there's something in me.."

*winks*

No comments: