i think this is the earliest time that i'm done wif packing. i'm just left wif putting in my make up and toiletries stuff.
i think this is like, the event of the year. like, we've been planning for this Genting trip for months. Booked the hotel for months too. hurhur. Hmm. 5 days. Should i change $50 or $100? ouh shucks. dilemma.
ah aniways, will be back by Friday hopefully. And i dunno when i'm going to start work. haish..
i'm gonna miss my babat. This Thursday is our 5 months anniversary ehk. =) Didnt expect it to be this long but i cherish every minute of it.
5 months feels like 5 mins seh. It's like, so fast but then, we've gone thru a lot together. Especially wif parents. Haiz.. Dunno when that will end.
Sometimes, when u're so sure of the person that u're in love wif, ur parents get in the way. and they scare you when they say they wont give u their blessings. like, tak restu the relationship lah.
and then u have this one uncle, who talks to u about relationship. and he said a relationship wifout parent's blessings is not going to work out. it happend to him and now he's divorced wif 4 kids.
that scared me. while talking to that uncle, i cried. coz i dun want the same thing to happen to us.
Dear God,
I noe i've been a very naughty girl in the past. But for the very first time in my life, i've never been so certain about someone before. This is the guy I am very much in love with and I hope that for the rest of my life, i spend it wif him and no other guy.
Dear God,
I've never fight so hard for a relationship before. Please dun let my efforts go to a waste. My heart tells me that i wanna settle down wif him in the future. Please give me the courage and strength to hold this relationship together and not let anybody destroy it. Not even my parents nor his.
Amin.
Gosh it drives me crazy when it comes to Relationship VS Parents.
Ah well... I'm sure me and babat can pull thru things. As long as we trust each other, everything will be fine.
I'll miss you la babat. 5 days wifout contacting u and calling u babat and piggy. Sianz... Den cannot accompany u to the hospital for ur appointment also.. AH! Take care of ur eye okay.. Ok2 lah. I think you wear contacts better than specs. haha..
okok.. it's 1 am already. better sleep. gonna wake up at 5 later. shit.
Niteys. Gonna miss all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment