Muhammad Noor Bin Roslan.
You practically ENJOY SABO-ING ME.
haiz~
PEOPLE, I ACTUALLY POSTED AN ENTRY BEFORE THIS. PLEASE READ IT, PLEASE!! IT'S SUCH A LONG ENTRY AND I HAD TO DO THIS BECAUSE MUHAMMAD NOOR AKA NOURU DECIDED TO TAG ME TO DO THIS.
7 random facts bout me:
1. I get sick easily. yeah.. it's true!!
2. I LOVE SENTOSA. =)
3. I daydream a lot.
4. I am a contradiction. I am patient yet impatient; I am harworking yet lazy. Haha.. go figure.
5. I have phobias of drowning and balloons.
6. I can eat chicken rice every day.
7. I am prone to getting needles stuck into my skin.
7 things that scares me:
1. DROWNING.
2. BALLOONS.
3. Cockroaches.
4. The sight of blood
5. Life after Death
6. Death of anyone i care for
7. Betrayal
7 habits that must be fulfilled everyday:
1. Switching on to my lappy
2. Wash my face with the Tea Tree foaming wash
3. Going to friendster and my blog
4. Take pictures frm my hp
5. Msg/Msn wif Jumali
6. Putting on eyeliner
7. Putting on compact powder
5 things I like the most:
1. MY JOB.
2. MY MISTER
3. Going to Sentosa
4. Crapping
5. Eyeliners and Makeup
7 things i say the most:
1. Siak uh~
2. AHH.. Yelahh tu..
3. mixing english + malay in a weird way
4. Sucks ahhhh.
5. Diam ah
6. Thanks ahh eh
7. Eh?
7 people i want to do this:
1. Sandy.
2. Ayien
3. LIN!
4. Louis
5. Syazwan
6. HeeDaa
7. Sherlyn
No comments:
Post a Comment