Sunday, June 18, 2006

survey

Ahakz.. okay2.. so this is the survey that is long-awaited by Sahidah.. HEH..

Three schools I went to:
- Shuqun Primary
- Hua Yi Secondary
- Republic Poly


Three things in my handbag:
- Hp
- Wallet
- Perfume


Three things I do when I'm stressed:
- Slack by the beach
- Listen to blasting music on my mp3
- Surf the net


Three places I go on a daily basis:
- Weekdays: School
- Weekends: Sentosa
- HOME


Three favourite fruits:
- Durian
- Apple
- Guava


Three names I go by:
- Dian
- Dee
- Rin


Three of my favourite food:
- Chicken Rice
- Assam Pedas
- Pasta


Three things I'm wearing right now:
- shirt
- shorts
- hair clip


Who is in the house:
- Everyone


Who am I thinking of right now?
- My Babat Mr Takuhiro!!
- Abang Man.
- urm.. my ppl @ Sentosa's Transport Dept

Who did I sit with during my 5th period in class?
- 5th period? We dun have 5th period arh.


Who gets on my nerves most in school?
- ASH. haha.


Where is my phone?
- beside my laptop


Where do I sleep?
- In my room.


Where is the place I took a ride to?
- From work to home


What was the last thing I ate?
- Food from Rasa Sentosa Hotel


What colour shirt am I wearing now?
- Black


What is the closest item to me that is blue?
- My Dad's shorts. hahaha


What do I like most about school?
- The lesson. REALLY!


What is my favourite colour?
- BLACK


What do I wear most often, jeans or shorts?
- Jeans ah


What was the last movie I watched?
- X-Men 3, The Last Stand


When did I start school?
- urh.. when i was 5 yrs old.


When did I last go to the mall?
- Thursday


When did I last burn something?
- Last 2 wks.. I was playing wif the lighter..


3 bloggers to do this:
- MD NOOR. =p
- Sandy
- and i dunno. haha..

No comments: