crap.
the moment i saw my 2nd year sem 2 class, i was like, wtf.
of all PODS and LEVELS, it had to be E2, LEVEL 4.
ouh, and if you would remember, E2 LEVEL 4 was the place that they had the Ghost Trail during Cypher Camp. -_-" And it was on the night when all hell broke loose.
and i chatted wif Linsy Giler. Her class is also gonna be at E2 LEVEL 4. GAWD!
and now, i'm kinda scared to go school. ouhh geez! but of course, if you'd seen my GPA (which is.. 1.85) AND the fact that i have to repeat my A112 Module, haiz.. i have to start going to school. I'm in the same class as Nawwa and Vicky for my A112 module. haish.
ouhh whatever.
I went SHOPPING today. Spent like, $100 today. Bought a Giordano top (not black) and a skirt (not black too). And i bought a Body Shop perfume. =) and i also bought a top for my bro. heh.
And, teehee.. I rebonded my hair. Pics will be uploaded tomorrow since, I'm going to Sentosa tmr wif Linda. We're like the DWOs. Daughter of Warrant Officers. Haha. Gee.
Haiz.
I hate you yet i Love you. How contradicting can that be?
No comments:
Post a Comment