Wednesday, September 06, 2006

work.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I AM SO IN LOVE WIF MY HAVAIANAS CAN??

ahaha..

I bought it with my own money okay.. Hehh. <3 Been eyeing it for a while. After work went to the Cathay wif Dian and Mazlinda and i went to buy the trekkers. Then we went to eat at Long John. And walked around the Dhoby Xchange SC. And i pierced my ear again. =) After that went home straight. Here's a pic of 2 botak drivers @ Sentosa. Haha..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Been working my arse off these week. Thursday cheong till Sunday. Everyday 730 from tomorrow onwards. And tmr, start of Barclay's Singapore Open 2006. Die. Nonono. Cannot say die. I've done it last year and I can also do it this year (hopefully).

Golf Club again this year. Howells.. These past few days i was exposed to the different locations like the Player's Entrance and the SLG Carpark aka The Sentosa Office Carpark.

So today my job was to teach the guys, as in Roger and Chandra how to do there since Siew Yong off today.. Then after that went back to office wif Dian and Rose, meeting at Pantry.. Then relieve break for Mazlinda and Kah Chong and then I relieve break for Chandra and den my break and back to office for me.

Seriously, i dunno what i job i was doing today. Ouhh whatever. As long as the money keeps coming in. And i met Mr Ranger just now. Coz i didnt want the ciggies that Uncle gave me so i gave it to him. I don't feel like smoking so much now la.

Ok that's dat.

Gotta iron my Barclay's shirt and go to sleep. Long day tomorrow.

GONNA BE THERE TILL THE END.

p/s: the 2 new mly express guys are keeeiuuut.. Hahahha.

No comments: