lemau.
i like microeconomics. but it would definitely be so much better if there weren't any graphs in it. it's so irritating to understand graphs. not that i was never good in maths but microecons graphs are so effing bleargh.
i'm growing sacks of eyebags. *random*
work has been crazy. like, really. not that i'm trying to be racist or what -coz i'm not one- but i really think that north indians are uncivilised lot of people. they push, they rush, they don't know how to follow the queue and they ask stupid questions. it's hard to be nice to these people especially when they get on your nerves.
yesterday this north indian lady tried to jump (as in LITERALLY jump) from 2nd railing to the 1st railing. and so, i screamed "DON'T PUSH AROUND!" and guess what, just after i said that, she fell.
and so, i mocked her and said "There you go.."
I think they're just so uncivilised people lah.
I mean, i have NEVER EVER in my whole life seen any Singaporean Indians act like that before. Singaporean Indians are so different from North India Indians. Singaporean Indians, no matter how rowdy they can get, they're still civilised and they're nice people. North Indians are generally the opposite.
I'm not alone in this but some of their tour guides can't even stand their tour members and sometimes, they're just beyond control.
And once, i heard this North Indian guy said, "Sentosa Island is full of Indians.."
so tell me, how do u think we survive them?
heck. forget it.
I'm estatic. I'm excited.
can't wait for training later so i can FINALLY spill the beans. HEHHEH.
laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment