my brother Shafiq has found a new element.
it is called:
SHAFIQium.
i guess while studying extensively (while minimally absorbing what he studied) he managed to actually discover this element.
While there, i asked him what element would i discover and was a DIANOgen.
and he simply replied,
"Carbon DIANoxide"
and today,
he sent me msges on MSN.
S.H.A.F.I.Q says:
sodium dianoxide...
S.H.A.F.I.Q says:
dianium...
S.H.A.F.I.Q says:
diandium...
S.H.A.F.I.Q says:
dianogen...
S.H.A.F.I.Q says:
potassium diandite...
S.H.A.F.I.Q says:
potassium (VI) Dianchromate
and the best part of all,
was his personal msg.
"New Element Found! SHAFIQIUM! And Its Related To Carbon DIANoxide [="
oh save that kid from coming up with more of these things. hahaha.
oh and,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOURU! =)
and2..
this is the new hair dye look.



it was half as bad as last year lar.
but i wanna go rebond my hair tmr.
let's see how that is gonna turn out.
ok ciao.

No comments:
Post a Comment