" Sorry to msg u but i really need to vent my anger on u.. I'm beginning to hate u for all the stuff that u did.. For being unfair to me and that u're always full of excuses n for everything else that u have done to me... i hate myself for loving u too much.. sorry for being honest but as long as u're in the clan, i can never have a peace of mind.. Fuck all the times i've been patient with u.. For respecting u too much.. I'm freaking pissed off coz i dunno if u're worth it.. I dunno if i can take ur word that u're gonna change coz u nv did... i still cant believe tt u considered me as one of the girls that u cannot believe after all that i've done for u... and money-wise, dun even talk abt it k... i feel so fucking pissed for all the times u cheated me n if dis patch is a mistake to u. I really need to cool down n think before i make any decisions.. A thousand sorries is NOTHING if u dun mean it. That's all that i want to say."
Its up to me now. i'm clueless.. i need help.. but from who? no one else can help myself apart from me.. and i haf to make a decision which is probably going to affect my life greatlyy...
i am damn fucking hurt. not because of wad happend between the 4 of us.. but yes, truth hurts.. i finally got to noe the truth and sorry i had to cry there and then coz it hurts me too much to noe..
It's like, "Us, a mistake?"
Seriously... I'm damn FUCKING hurt... sighh...
I need time.
YES. thats wad the time out is for...
wtf.
TIME: 5.05 AM.
No comments:
Post a Comment