Friday, October 14, 2005

time out

Time: 5.40pm
Venue: Phoenix Park Dance Studio

Ok so, i'm in the middle of breakdance practice. but i sprained my knee coz i was doing air freeze and seven over and over again.. So, yeah.. I thought i might as well blog for awhile den continue dancing again...

Well, its been hard for me... My thoughts are haunted each time i'm alone.

*Ouhh Gosh! Rey is playing Selfish by 'N Sync. Smacks! Rey step touchin maner jer.. hahaha*

Yeah so, anyway...

I've been thinking a lot.. It's really been hard and confusing.. I seriously dunno wad my decision will be... Its really a tough one...

*Dilemma*

I just dun wanna regret later on.

i love you. y cant u see that?

its really2 driving me nuts!!! but i gotta thank hip hop ig for making me come for practice EVERY SINGLE DAY since tuesday. its been keeping me busy and making me not to remember abt it...

sorry ppl for being so ermm, mysterious? secretive? yeah... sorryy... but its just... things are way complicated nw. and i'm not getting the confirmation i want either so yeah.. things cant be helped...

ARGHHH

i dun make sense. i noe.. i wish i can help it but i cant. i'm stuck in the middle of a rut. in a hole which i cant get out from. i wonder if it was my fault. no. it cant be my fault. all i did was loved you wif my whole heart but i end up getting hurt over and over again. help me to help you. i'm clueless right now. do i need more time? am i rushing things? can i make a decision wifout regretting it in the future. WHY DO I LOVE YOU???!!!

No comments: