i just dun get it.. he's the one who wanted this break oh so badly and now, he's msging me AND.. Like whaddehell... he's scolding me now.. geez.. it all started frm Shae's friendster msg to him... geez..
He got fucked up.. and he said...
Him: U told her??
Me: I didnt tell her.. She read my blog..
Him: What the fuck did u put in ur blog?!
Me: I just put in whatever i felt like putting in.. Geez.. U think i was gonna keep quiet when i was heartbroken and just swallow everything in?? The ppl who noe abt this are my frens and dey've expected this all along..
Him: Whatever uhh!
Me: Suit urself.. Nth u say is gonna hurt me one bit.. Coz i dun care.. I've moved on.. I got my confidence back n i'm not the weak dian u knew.. U disgust me.. Seriously..
Him: Fine.
And i didnt reply him.. But then, he msged me again at 2 am..
He said:
Him: I disgust u huh? Thx a lot dian.. Tats a nice word to say. Thks.
Me: Does it bother u tt i said tt? U haf the right to be angry.. so do i... U cant expect me to give in to u all the time.. U used that word on me.. nw i'm giving it back to u.. Haizz.. Do we really hafta argue nw tt we're friends? i'm sick of arguing wif u over small things.. haizz... i really wanna treat u like a fren.. i lost my feelings twds u tts why i dun care whatever i said.. hmm.. if u're hurt by wad i said, then i'm sorry for tt..
Him: Fuck u and the sorry.. yah, u have the right to be angry! but u dun haf the right to write abt me and publish them!!
Him: N by saying wad u think we gonna be friends?! Hell no! i disgust u rite! Everything i did disgust u! 4get every moment we spent! 4 get me visiting u at the hospital!Its juz bullshit! Thks a lot dian!
Me: Ouhh geez... Whatever i put there is my feeling n i haf the right to put how i feel.. stop telling me wad to do k.. i'm sick of it.. i wrote it then and then i was angry and mad at u and i had nobody to turn to.. So fuck.. u dun understand all tt coz u're nv alone!
Him: Alone? Hey i'm always alone! I dun talk to Baby anymore! I'm just concentrating on games tts all! 4 get abt being friends! i totally hate u dian!
Me: Waddehell.. Just for one freaking word u let out everything? i've tolerated more than u ok?! All those times and stuff.. Does the times we spent really matter? Coz i didnt mean a single thing to u.. Stop denying.. No matter how hard i tried to make u happy wif me, in the end all i get is hurt and more hurt.. Fuck u okay! U're being fucking immature for a 19 yr old! Fuck you!! i hate you!!!
Him: Dont even dare to go to my msn, friendster and am!! Apa2 aku cari kau! Nie aku peh last msg.. Jgn msg aku lagi! We're not even friends! we're nothing!
Me: U noe wad? Dun worry k. i disgust u coz i had no self motivation.. Herhh.. I've moved on Ayul.. Dun worry abt that.. And i'm not gonna care abt ur friendster or whatever shit.. Think y i havent been msging u.. I dun wanna think of u coz u hurt me.. And u c wads happening nw.. U will never change Ayul... U're so full of urself.. Kalau sendiri boleh sakitkan hati org, Sendiri mesti terime sakit hati yang akan dtg.. Wad goes ard comes ard... Rmb tat...
Like, waddehell!!! FUCK YOU OKAYYY!!!! STOP PULLING ME DOWN WHEN I WANT TO MOVE ON!! AND I FUCKING HATE U MORE THAN EVER NOW!!!!!
DIE U BASTARD!!!
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!
I REGRET KNOWING YOU!
I REGRET THAT I EVER LOVED YOU!
FUCKKKKKK YOUUUUUU!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment