Thursday, October 06, 2005

Updates

Ah yesh... Havent been updating as much as i wanted to...

Reason being?

Too frustrated and stressed up to blog.

Geeez! School is seriously getting on to me these few days... I had geeks for my Basic Science and Computing Facs... And an *hole for my Enterprise Fac... I so want Dr Alvin Chan back for my Enterprise... This Fac.. He wont allow msn in class and also..

NO FLIP FLOPS OR SANDALS ALLOWED IN HIS CLASS!

-_-""

Like, wad the heckk.. And the RJs are getting more and more difficult.. Sighh.. And my new classmates, well, they're not helping much either by keeping so quiet and doing their own work.. Like, which part of teamwork dun they understand?? arghh.. pissed off about school mann.. like, seriously.. I used to love going to school.. Now, school is sucha dragg.. haizz...

AND I SERIOUSLY MISS MY PANTATS...

Haizz...

Busy Busy Busyyy....
2 performances on the same day..
Hahaha... i'm in tarian and also break dancing item... geeez! haiizzz... Tiringg...

16 OCT 2005.
WOODLANDS CIVIC CENTER.

Anw, yesssahh!!!!

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

I HAVE REBONDED MY HAIR AGAIN!
YESSAHH.

so here are some pics...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

TADAHHH!!! hahah....

YAYNESS!!! Soooo happyyyy... hahaha....

Hmmm...

I shld haf met HIM today.. But geeez, he's gotta go to his fren's party.. haiz.. so maybe gg out on sundayy.. wheeee.... havent met him in weeks... sighh....

*so not liking this*
*walking atm*

GEEEEEZ!!!

i spent over $100 on u alreadyy u noeee!!! argghh!!!

fucked up. screwd.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



BOHEMIAN

No comments: