Thursday, April 20, 2006

Boringgg!

Omgggggg~!! The class at E37K is like, SOOOO FREAKKINGGGG COLD. I think we need to bring gloves and windbreakers to class. Urggh... At least last time, if we're cold in class, we can always go out and it's already outside. This campus, it's like, u go out of ur class, and it's still aircon.

SHEEESH.

sighh... i'm like so sleepy. slept at 4. Was talking to the Mr last night frm 12 till 4. Nyahaha.. If he didnt say he wanna go out, i think till 6, i wont sleep siaa.. Hurhur.. Sianness.. Cant sleep ytd.. And now suffering in class wif the aircon and my sleepiness.

hurhur. and its gonna rain soon.

Today, i felt like taking pics. So, haha.. Gonna post in here. heh..





Image hosting by Photobucket
my gums are swollen.. =(

Image hosting by Photobucket
black over white

Image hosting by Photobucket
in class.

Image hosting by Photobucket
we need some warmth!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
sekkk kann.. khwakhwakhwa..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
i was so cold!!


Ouhh ya. I even took a pic of the toilet. =)




Image hosting by Photobucket



its supposed to be all white but i dun get it y it turned out to look dirty.

saw a couple of familiar faces.. saw Md Noor's cousin Amin. I think I'm taller than him.

ouhh ya.. and i went to browse some websites.. got some cute pics..



Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket



heeee~ =)

cold.

No comments: