I'M STRESSED OUT!!
Ask me why.
Why?
I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA.
I have no freaking idea y i'm being so TEMPERAMENTAL.
It's like i get fucked up for just a small matter.
Ergghh.
Bloody network
nothing fun happend today.
I ONLY HAD 3 HRS OF SLEEP.
go figure.
CRANKY.
Anw, have u ever had the kind of feelings when someone's right in front of u, u take everything for granted and u diss them like no one's business?
But when they're away, u realise that u actually need them and miss their company?
Well.. I'm feeling that way. But it's for a good friend.
*where ever u are, i'll miss bullying u pakcik.*
I need to talk abt a serious topic.
haha..
Like i feel the need to.
ahaha..
hmmm..
*thinking hard*
ouhhk.
i've actually made up my mind to quit RepFus3. RP Tarian Group lah that is.
Well, it's just that i've been thinking to quit a long time ago. But just that i need CCAs lah. But now that i've joined CAPtivate and Sry Dylaila gonna be officialised in RP, that's gonna be more work for me.
=)
planning to quit tarian and focus on dikir.
yessah.
okay that should be all.
toodles~
*lalala~*
No comments:
Post a Comment