superduper bored.
it's monday. and, as you all know, i have problems going to school on mondays. and, yes, as again, Sid was after me again for not going to school again. nyehh.
that day, i sms-ed wif Thabri. And i was telling about goth stuff. And i sort of felt like i was being lectured by him. Sighness. I also dunno what to feel about what he said.
yeah, u may think like that. but would ppl think like that? what would they think about you?
i dunno what ppl think of me. But, do i really care what ppl want to think of me? I dun think so. All along, i think of it as, people can think whatever they want to think of me. But i know that i'm not what they think i am.
howells.
i've been working my ass off last weekend. Saturday worked for 12 hours, Sunday worked for 9 hours. nyeh. And this Wednesday gonna work again.
I got pissed off at the fact that the rules they implement. I mean, firstly, it's about pets on the buses. I mean, sometimes, i dun see the reason why they need to bring their pets though. But it's like, even if your pets are in their cages or what, you still have to be sensitive to the ppl around you. And furthermore, the buses are airconditioned. geez. i dun care lah whether it's cats or dogs. it's still, unhygienic.
secondly, about staff boarding the bus last at VDC, gee. I feel bad about it also ar. But it's always because of them that we kena screw. it's so not fair. they don't understand that. If they wanna go in first from Harbourfront in, i dun mind. coz, i do understand that you guys are going to work and that we dun want you to be late and stuff. but then, going back, it's like, everyone wants to go back wad.
but then, it's also not fair coz staff worked. and they're tired. sheesh. must bring up this matter already.
sigh. okay. continue tonite. ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment