ok now.. heex.. i'm at the vac office.. haha.. overnighting at sentosa.. tmr starting work at 6am coz of that Real Run thingy arr.. sheesh! menyusahkan orang sia..
today never meet him seh.. haha.. if not everyday meet him.. he's starting work at Jrg Port today.. He's gonna go back tomorrow morning.. I am too.. Heh.. Boring sey never meet him today.. If not can bully him again.. HAHA...
today work like fuck lah.. A lot of people seh.. Can die arr.. Me and Faiz at VAC. OMG.. I tell you.. We were like, so freaking tiredd.. haizz..
tonight all of us will sleep at Beach Office.. Dunno can sleep or not lah kan.. Haha.. Hopefully can lahh. Tmr work damn early in the morning seh...
Just now si Nazmi was sitting beside me in the office, talking to his gerl.. aiyyoo.. so loving sehh.. hahaha.. i've got nobody to talk to.. BAHH!!
I dunno lah.. for the time being, i'm just not into a relationship yet lahh.. Just not ready yet i guess.. Somehow, i'm still hurt from the previous relationship.. I dun deny that i dun think about my ex.. I still do.. The memories still come back to me.. Especially when i still keep our pics and our card pics in my wallet...
I still think about it buti dun cry about it lahh... Its just that.. I find it hard to let go too.. so for the time being, i still prefer being single..
haaiz..
hmmm.. wad else to update ehh... haha.. mcm nothing to update jer.. haha..
anw, i saw mr ranger this morning..
he's changed a lot.. kinda hate his change.. he's not the same person i knew months ago.. haiizz..
dah malas nak update lagi.. asyik kene bully ngan bapak angkat jer.. hrrmpphh. blueks.
No comments:
Post a Comment