Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bored Laa

Haiz.. Just not in the mood today.. Even though Communications is like, my fav module, I totally have no mood for it. Erk.. Sorry Ashz, Sam, Yong Quan and Chan... Just push me to work k and ask for my opinion.. Even tho i'm not in the mood, just ask.. This applies to everyone else who're in my team for other modules..
Been quiet the whole morning. I dunno if me and him are going to watch soccer later. Sigh.. I told him i'll be alone coz Maz cant come and that i have 2 more tickets. And his reply was, "Confirm later. Ask another couple arh."
I mean, what the heck. What was that supposed to mean? Is he coming along with another couple or he's not coming and i'm going with another couple? Aaah!! Pissed me off man... Haiz...
I was at the bus stop opposite Redhill Mrt Stn this morning, looking at the blocks (void decks of the blocks actually) where i always spend my time with Farizan and also Ayul when they came down here. Reminisce the times with them.
And i began to wonder, what if I had go on with Farizan instead of Ayul that time (Ashz, Md Noor, Mazlinda, Ashrul... U guys noe wad i mean...) Would I be happier? Would he have made me happy?? I honestly have lost my feelings for Farizan and i'm totally into Ayul. But i'm just wondering all this. Farizan has hurt me and i gave him back wad he did to me. I dun regret that actually. All i noe is that my heart is totally to Ayul and there's no doubt abt that,
Anyway, back to Ayul. Sigh.. I dunno for how long both of us can hold on. We keep giving in to each other's attitude. It's like, he thinks that i've been giving him loads of attitude. I'm just afraid that he cant stand it anymore and will leave me..
I am so feeling insecure this few days and i have no idea why. Maybe because of Rassida, the girl in his class?? Haiz.. Yeah... I'm just being sooo paranoid. Shucks... Haiz...
Shooo!! Not in the mood now...

No comments: