Monday, June 20, 2005

Overexhaustion

I AM EXHAUSTED!
Sigh.. I dunno wad's up wit me.. SA Camp ended like, last last Friday, den weekends work, Monday school, den went to Indonesia, came back Saturday, den Sunday work.. And will be schooling till late later.. Tomorrow, Wednesday work, Thursday school, Then straight work till Sun, Monday new term starts
Sheesh... No rest... But i'm loving it anyway..been keeping me busy... Occupying my time and stuff.. But as long as i'm enjoying myself, hey... it's fine babY!!
Heheh.... Work was Ok just now... 2 new guys joined... Khai and Hafsyah... Khai is KC and Roger's fren.. while Hafsyah is Aishah's bf... Khai is ok ar... frenly... i wont go into Hafsyah coz i didnt bother muttering a word to him...
Got slammed by a tour guide just nw... IDIOT!! Made me so pissed... I was at the VAC since i started and went straight to VDC... BORING SIAL!!! haizz... i wanna go UWW or Dolphin Lagoon... Fun ar.. ehehe... sigh... cant sleep... haha... nvm...
WILL UPDATE SOON.. PROMISE!

No comments: