Oh God please... I dun want anymore arguements with him.. It hurts me to see us like this.. I cant help but feel helpless when this happens.. I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I hate it when u're unhappy with me or that i'm the cause of ur moodiness... I tried my best to make u happy but y does it seem that my best isnt enuff to u?? I dun want to make myself worthless to u baby, y cant u understand that?
I cant help feeling helpless when u're with her... Yeah sure, classmates... But how do u think i'd feel if u see her everyday and u refuse to spend any time with me?? Its not fair... Its just not fair.. Pls dun make me seem worthless to u.. How can u be unhappy with me just because of her, because of them? Are they more important to u than I am??
It's really killing me inside. I wanna make u happy and forever loved. But how can i when i cant meet u and spend time with u? I feel so hopeless that i'm not able to do all that now.. Baby please drop the deal. I'm begging u... I really cant go on without meeting u for another month. I cant do it. I'm not strong enuff to face this.
I miss ur touch. I miss ur kisses. I miss ur hugs.
I MISS YOU. I NEED YOU. I WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME.
I LOVE YOU.
That's all that i'm feeling right now. I love u so much. I love u more than i love myself. I just want u to be happy with me. It really hurts me that i cant be there for u when u're in need. It hurts me that i cant be there to give u a hug when u're feeling down. Or even a kiss when u need it.
I'm desperate baby.
I LOVE YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment