Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Never Be Replaced 2

I love him... I love him more than i love myself... I noe he makes me mad a lot of times, but i just love him so much... Too much, i would say... Sigh... There're's just isnt anybody like him... His Belo-ness is someone i really respect and am totally in love with... Hehe... I've gone thru so much to save our relationship and i'm not going to give it up now.. I noe a lot of people are against our relationship.. But i dun care.. I mean, even if someday if we break, i want it to come from him and not from me.. I love him too much and i cant bear to leave him.. All the sacrifices both of us made and all the memories are too precious to let it all go...
Tomorrow'll be 3 weeks that i'll be with him and all i can say is that I'm really happy with him... He's funny, protective (over protective sometimes), easy going and dis is the quality that i want that has been redundant because i can never find it in my exes ---
THE ABILITY TO CONTROL ME WHEN I'M OVER THE LIMITS
He's the only one who managed to do that.. I mean, if my ex tries to do that, i'll usually retaliate... But him, i dun dare to... He actually reminds me of my dad... He'll always wanna win in arguments... But when he's wrong, he'll admit it the next day... i just dun wanna lose him and..
I LOVE AYUL!!!

No comments: