It's 3.10 in the morning.. hehe.. just changed my skin... haha... its so lovey dovey.. hehe.. the last skin was abt being alone... I AM NOT ALONE... (for now tt is).. so its not really appropriate la.. hehe... but i still like Khairuls' skins though.. Lol..
Ayul's just started skool dis week.. Hmm... Dunno how i'm feelin abt tt... But i'll be lying if i say i'm not jealous la.. Haiz... But like i said to him.. I'll leave it to him to think.. I trust him too much... hmmm...
I'm just feel guilty of being too bz.. i'm scared tt he will feel neglected or smt... haizz... tts the reason Y i try to make my nites free so i can talk to him... it's already bad enuff tt i'm not able to meet him for another 1 mth and 2 wks.. sigh...
MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!
It's killing me... No kisses, no hugs, no Him by my side for a long time.... shucks.. aahhh!!! Stress sakk... hahah... but well, at least he calls me ah... tts gd enuff..
I LOVE HIM OH SO MUCH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment