i am so hating him for now.
i thought everything was ok after i the talk at 840.. I told em how i felt that he's too busy for me and that i dunn0 anything that has been going on in his life.. Basically whatever ive typed in this blog.. at first it was ok..
den he told me to go to his msn.. and chat with this girl.. never seen her in msn b4.. and fuck! i typed wrongly and he scolded me and said i embarrased him. Like he called me all sorts of name. LIKE FUCK!! HE SCOLDED ME BECAUSE OF ANOTHER GIRL. I was damn bloody pissed off...
And when i told him i wanna meet him, he said he's got no money.. well, its not as if i'm asking him to spend on me.. but when his friend msn him and said they're gg out, he said ok.. and he suggested clubbing sommore.. FUCKKK!!! cant go out with me but when his fren ask him out, he immediate says ok...
WTF!!!!
All ive been doing is just cry and cry and cry. I wanna give up. Give up on love and give up on life. I hate myself for loving and trusting him too much. I feel so stuck. I wanna make things better but he always makes it worse.. What kind of relationship issit if the boyfriend doesnt want to meet? Fuck. i dun wanna let him go. i love him too much. but y doesnt he get me??
i tried so hard to be patient and understanding. but he's not helping me and he keeps asking me to be more understanding.
JUST TAKE A KNIFE AND STAB ME INSTEAD OF DRAGGING THE LIFE OUT OF ME. IS THIS HOW U REPAY MY LOVE, CONCERN AND TRUST??? I DUNNO HU U R ANYMORE. PLS GIVE THE OLD HIM BACK TO ME. I BEG U.. STOP HURTING ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment