Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm back baby!

I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!I'M BACK!

Hahaha... okay! Nutters.. Holla Back! OMG! i SOOOOO MIss blogging.. Hahaha...

I was hospitalized for 4 days since Thursday. Gosh.. Was so happy abt it at first.. Then it got so boring... Okay2.. i'll start frm the top...

I had fever since last friday.. Went to the doctor on Monday, she gave me 2 days mc.. so fine, when back to sch on wed, still not feeling any better.. den, went to the doctor's again on thursday..

And he said, something must be wrong if ur fever hasnt gone down for a week.. and i was like, "ouhhhhkayyy..." so he sent me for a blood test.. and when i got back to him, he said, " u might haf dengue..." and i was like, "wtf?!"

and then, he said.. "Because from the blood test, i found out that ur blood platelets are rather low.. for a normal person, the platelets are 100 thousand over... for u, it's 65 thousand... and since u haf fever, dengue is known to push ur blood platelets down when u contract it.. so u might haf a possibility of having dengue..."

Cheyy! My low platelets are heriditary larr~! sighh.. but he referred me to the hospital aniways.. NUH.. At first, like, yay! aha.. finally hospitalized... And then, the nightmare came...
Everysingle day i had to have my blood taken... sheesh... it friggin hurts okay! and the docs and nurses sometimes inject at the wrong places... erghh! i felt like i was a blood bag man! and the docs and nurses were vampires, sucking my blood.. haha..

yeah, friday, kak diana visited me.. =) so happy that she did.. i was getting bored.. haha... and on Saturday, uh... let me see... who came???

Ouhh yes!! Md noor came!! heh.. He's such a sweetheart... love those cookies that he bought for me.. =) and yeah, the card was nice too.. hearts it.. =) he came with his fren cum foe Izza.. haha.. she's okay i guess... uhh.. at least she came lah.. haha.. after that, mak uteh and mak busu ina came with Iman, my cute ickle cousin.. =)) hehe.. okay, then my aunt frm my dad's side came... after that was.... Ash and Ricardo.. Haha.. Omg! They made me laugh and laugh and laugh... Gonecase lah the two of them.. haha... and then, Linda came with her family.. heh... then it was mak ling and followed by Abg Lan and family.. Teehee...

And gosh! On Sunday, my dad was working on that day la.. and my mum came with my bros.. and guess wad my mum asked??

"The boyfriend never come and visit u ar??"

I was like, huhhh??!!! My mum asked me THAT?! I was friggin surprised man! And to top THAT off, she said,

"Tell him to come lahh... Ur dad's not here..."

Herhh??? Ouhhhkayy... Haha.. Tt is soooo strange.. I msged him lahh.. And he said he'll come after his bike practical.. sheesh! and he came, met my mum. And my mum was okay with him ard... heh... And he said he enjoyed meeting my mum... wouhh.. hahaa... gosh! i felt so weird the whole time man.. but den, my mum was ok with him.. so happy abt that.. haha.. He stayed with me till the end of the visiting hrs.. My mum went back half and hour earlier..

*smiling like nobody's business*

haha... so today, the doctor said, i'm better.. the doctors didnt say anything much abt my condition though.. which kinda made me think that i wasted my time there... with horrible food! sheesh..

and Ayul was saying on Sunday that because he came, the next day i'll be discharged... and it came true! wahahaha....

=)

No comments: